- Archchess. Late 17th chess variant from Italy on large board with pieces which include modern queen and squirrel.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess. Missing description
- Gala. Historical German variant from the Middle Ages.
- Grande Acedrex. Missing description
- Great Chess. An Indian/Turkish and very playable historic variant on a 10 by 10 board.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess.
- Paulovits's Game. Istv.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third out of six variations on Great Chess.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail!
|11 'Play by mail item' entries listed||11 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||11 'From ancient times' entries listed|
Total items listed: 11