- Citadel Chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a ten by ten board with four extra citadels.
- Courier Chess. Early German version.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess. 14x10 version.
- Grande Acedrex. Java applet that plays Grande Acedrex.
- Indian/Turkish Grand Chess. An Indian/Turkish and very playable historic variant on a 10 by 10 board.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description
- Tamerlane Chess. Old Persian large-board game, widely-played in medieval times.
|7 'Java Program' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||7 'From ancient times' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7