Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Adjutant Chess. Regular chess with extended castling, and extra corner squares. Makes new strategies possible (+zrf).
- Adjutant Chess (with Adjutants). The Adjutant, besides sliding on the diagnals, can slide on the orthogonals by ignoring the other colour (+zrf).
- Arabian Nights Chess. Paul Newton's game on the Game Courier.
- Balbo's Chess. Board with a strange shape designed to make Bishops stronger in relation to Rooks.
- Balbo's Chess 2. Balbos Chess 2.
- Barbershop Quartet. Toroidal Variant with Dual Direction Bishops.
- Brigadier Chess. Introducing the powerful Brigadier piece on a 68-square Gustavian board.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move.
- Chess on the Dot. Play this adaptation of Chess to a spherical board on Game Courier.
- Commodore Chess. Featuring the Commodore piece (also called Leo) on a Gustavian board.
- Crazy 38's. Ben Good's Crazy 38's on the Game Courier.
- Culverin Chess. The Culverin is a cannon that can move like a king but must jump to capture (+zrf).
- Delta88 Chess. trigonal chess using an hexagonal-lattice board.
- Diamond Chess. Chess on a Diamond board.
- Dimachaer Chess. The Dimachaer is a gladiator bifurcation piece that must collide to move (+zrf).
- Dual Chess. A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal.
- Duel Chess. PBM Preset for 43-space variant played on two boards.
- Essedar Chess. The Essedar is a bifurcation piece that moves by colliding (+zrf).
- Fusion Diamond 41. A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares.
- Gustav III's Chess. Invented by King Gustav III of Sweden (1746-92).
- Gustavian Camelrider Chess. Camelriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68squares) board.
- Gustavian Cannonrider Chess. Cannonriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68 squares) board. Cannonriders move differently depending on square colour.
- Gustavian-Camelrider Chess (with Scorpions). Camelriders and Scorpions on a 68 square Gustavian board.
- Gustavian-Cannon Chess. The Swedish Cannon moves like a Korean Cannon, but can move like a rook if it cannot jump (+zrf).
- Hole Chess. Variant on a board of 44 squares with two holes that pieces can be dragged into.
- Miller's Spherical Chess. Play this early adaptation of Chess to a spherical board on Game Courier.
- Motorotor. Play this small variant with a rotating board.
- Nadvorney's Spherical Chess. Play Nadnorney's adaptation of Chess to a spherical board on Game Courier.
- Oxybeles Chess. The Oxybeles can sling a piece to the farthest square in the movement direction (+zrf).
- Palace Revolution. Play this 44 square variant with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns with Game Courier.
- Pool Chess. Queens and Bishops bounce 90 degrees off the board edge.
- Querquisite Chess. The Whimsical Querquisite on the Game Courier.
- Reroute66. Play this adaptation of Chess to a 66 space board with some overlapping spaces. (10x8, Cells: 66)
- Secutor Chess. The Secutor is a bifurcation piece that must collide and deviate in order to capture (+zrf).
- Shatra. Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture.
- Spacious Torus Chess. Toroidal 8 x 8 using "spacious" FIDE pieces which require the next square beyond to be empty to either move or capture.
- Templar Chess. Play Templar Chess on Game Courier.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf).
- Yapsan's Spherical Chess. Play this early adaptation of Chess to a spherical board on Game Courier.
- Zeppelin Chess. The Zeppelin flies directly to any empty square orthogonally, captures piece before landing square (+zrf).