- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description
- Chinese Chess. Play Xiang Qi, the Chinese form of Chess. (Recognized!)
- Chinese court. Missing description
- Chu Shogi. Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
- Cube Shogi. Shogi with cube-shaped pieces.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 squares.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess.
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant.
- Korean Chess. Play Korea's regional Chess variant on Game Courier.
- Kozune. Missing description
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
- Modern drunk elephant shogi. Missing description
- Modern Makruk. A fusion of Modern Chess and Makruk.
- Mortal Shogi. Play this Shogi variant in which pieces may die.
- Shogi. Play the Japanese form of Chess, in which captured pieces can be dropped back as your own. (Recognized!)
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces.
- Yáng Qí. Westernized adaptation of Chinese Chess.
Total items listed: 20