Starts with the letter 'P'
- Pacifist Chess. Missing description
- Pagan Chess. Game with two linked board, one for living pieces and one for dead pieces, and a special piece that can move between them. (11x7, Cells: 67)
- Palace Ninja Guards. A pair of short-range diagonal leapers and 4 extra squares to the standard chessboard and pieces. (8x8, Cells: 68)
- PASGL 312 Chess. Critters steal lunch in the forest, while trying to get close to the campfire and avoid the train. (Cells: 68)
- Pawns Chess. Each pawn has a unique ability. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pawns in Hats. Pawns put on hats to gain powers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Peg Chess. A terrain-based chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available).
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319)
- PentaPlay. Chess on a board of regular Pentagons.
- Perfect Chess. On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
- Plunderchess: Pictures and a review. Commercial variants where capturing gains the right to move once as the captured piece. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43. Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. (7x6, Cells: 43)
- Poison Chess. Harpies can poison pieces which can be healed by doctors. On 8 by 8 board.
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Portal Chess. Two boards and pieces can teleport from one board to another. Also playable with two half-boards. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Potential Chess. Pieces start out as any piece and become a particular piece depending on how they move,.
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.
- Promotions & Demotions. Every turn, the piece that has moved promotes or demotes to another piece.
- Protomorphic-Chess. Start with only kings (and pawns), pieces change to different type after move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Puzzle Shatranj. Shatranj on a 15 puzzle. (8x8, Cells: 60)
Total items listed: 22