Starts with the letter 'D'
- DCP.WOZ Chess. Large variant with unorthodox pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Demotion Chessgi. a Chessgi variant which is limited to 32 turns by demotions and the removal of Pawns.
- Deneb. Special pieces and winning conditions. (7x9, Cells: 63)
- Diamond Chess 306. Missing description (22x24, Cells: 306)
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available).
- Dino-Czars. Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. (Cells: 42)
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists).
- Dune Chess. Chess variant based on the Dune novels of Frank Herbert.
Total items listed: 9