Starts with the letter 'P'
- Padwar qi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Pao. Moves like rook, but must jump when taking.
- Para-Xiang-qi. Xiangqi with limited drops and new piece. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Pawn (Xiangqi). Moves and captures one square straight forward.
- Pawn Shogi. Experimental shogi variant with different types of pawns. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Peng Hu rules. Rules for half-board Xiangqi. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Photos of Korean Chess Players. Missing description
- Pocket Shogi Copper. A Variant of Shogi with Copper General and Pocket.
- Pocket Shogi Plus. Shogi Like game with a pocket to store and move pieces.
- Point-Power Shogi. A shogi variant with ever growing supply of pieces on a TI-92 calculator. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Printable Board and Pieces for Shou Dou Qui . Printable Board and Pieces.
- Proto-Xiang-Qi . A seminal so-called "Chinese" game with the minimal configuration.
- Proto-Xiang-Qi. A seminal so-called "chinese" game with the minimal configuration. (9x10, Cells: 90)
Total items listed: 13