Starts with the letter 'H'
- Hand Shogi. Modern shogi variant with many pieces to drop. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Handmade Magnetic Chinese Chess Set. Photo's of Xiangqi set made from magnetic chess and checkers sets.
- Hasami Shogi. Popular Japanese game, playable with Shogi set. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Heian Shogi. or Early Shogi. A predecessor of Shogi. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Heian-Dai Shogi. Early Great Shogi. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Hex Shogi . A new family of hexagonal Shogi variants.
- Hex Shogi. A new family of hexagonal Shogi variants.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 squares. (Cells: 41)
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 squares.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. (Cells: 91)
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board.
- Hexiang Qi. Hexagonal Variant of Xiang Qi. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- Hiashatar . Mongolian Great Chess played on a 10x10 board with a pair of Bodyguard pieces per side.
- Hiashatar. A Mongolian historical variant, featuring the very special Bodyguard piece (zrf available).
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess.
- Hiashatar Photos. Photos of some hiashatar sets from Mongolia.
- Hishigata Shogi. Variation of Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi (ultra large Shogi). (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Homemade Symbolic Shogi Pieces. Photos of pieces made from computer printed stickers on foam board.
- Honorable Horse. Moves forward as a Knight.
- How to Play Shogi. A book on Japanese chess, Shogi.
- Humpmitregi. Larger Shogi variant with more powerful diagonal pieces. (10x9, Cells: 90)
Total items listed: 23