Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 12 Sharp Chess. Missing description
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108)
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125)
- 16 Seasons Chess. 4-player variant combining FIDE and Leap Chess pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- 2 Level Guru Mahachaturaji. Enlarging the Guru Mahachatuaji board to go with the enlarged army. (10x10x2, Cells: 200)
- 3 Level 4 Player Variants. Putting 4 players on a 3d board usually used for 2. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board.
- 3 Man Chess - Review. Missing description
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board.
- 3 to the 5. A 6-player variant on 3 overlapping 9x9 boards. (11x11x5, Cells: 455)
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75)
- 3-player Honeycomb Chess. A variant on a hex-prism board with the hex boards as levels instead of ranks to allow three players. (x5, Cells: 180)
- 4 Armies . Each player controls two armies.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45)
- 4 Player Chess. Commercial four player chess variant.
- 4-Player Pothole Chess. Bulldozers and cars and other vehicles are pieces in 4-player chess variant. (7x7, Cells: 39)
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant.
- 6 Player Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description
Total items listed: 19