Starts with the letter 'M'
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Mad Threeparty Chess. Chess for three. Each opponent has a king which you may check.
- Marinelli's three-handed chess, or Triple Chess. Historic chess variant for three players. (Cells: 136)
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- McGlinWell. Combining elements of three long-standing forms of hex Chess. (Cells: 91)
- Memory CardChess for Four. Prior to each turn, turn over a card if it is available. If it is your unit, it is activated, otherwise, remember where it was.
- Memory CardChess for Teams. Prior to each turn, turn over a card if it is available. If it is your unit, it is activated, otherwise, remembers where it was.
- Memory CardChess for Three. Prior to each turn, turn over a card if it is available. If it is your unit, it is activated, otherwise, remember where is was.
- Mini Fivequarters. The Fivequarters approach to 4-player variants, applied to 6x6 variants. (9x9, Cells: 45)
- Mini four player chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48)
- mini-Chieftain. One Small Multi-Move Game in Two Configurations. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mountain King Chess. First king to reach the center square of an 11 x 11 board wins.
- Multi-chess. Chess variants for three or four players.
- Multi-Dimensional Multi-Player (MDMP) Chess. 2-8 player Chess, traditional and alternate armies, optional laser.
- Multichess. Four player chess variant.
- Multiplayer Chess Rules. A discussion of rules issues for multiple player chess games.
- Multiplayer chess variants. Additional rules for chess variants with more players.
Total items listed: 17