Starts with the letter 'H'
- Haiku Shogi. 4-player Shogi with 5+7+5 grouping of orthogonals in both dimensions. (17x17, Cells: 289)
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37)
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112)
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187)
- Hex Frontofhouse. Captured hex pieces return with only their forward moves. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- Hex Horngi. To hex cells what Mitregi is to square ones and Tunnelshogi to cubic ones. (Cells: 91)
- HEXchess. Information about a commercial hexagonal chess variant.
- HEXchess Review. Missing description
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313)
- Hexgi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Shogi, with "officers" using selected orthogonals. (Cells: 91)
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42)
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Hyperchess. Photo's of hexagonal chess variant from 1971.
Total items listed: 14