Starts with the letter 'G'
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135)
- Game of three kingdoms, Photos. Photo's of a three-player Xiangqi variant.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Grand House. Bughouse and CrazyHouse applied to Grand Chess. (10x10x2, Cells: 200)
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- Gross Raumschach. Larger, 4-player version of Raumschach. (6x6x6, Cells: 216)
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Guru Mahachaturanga. 2d India-specific offshoot of AOF series. (12x12, Cells: 144)
Total items listed: 11