Starts with the letter 'D'
- Decimal Four-Player Chess I. Checkmate either opposing teammate for the win.
- Decimal Four-Player Chess II. Checkmate either oppoenent for the win.
- Decimal Four-Player Chess III. Checkmate either opponent for the win.
- Decimal Four-Player Chess IV. Checkmate either opponent for the win.
- Delirious Bughouse. Miscellaneous rules added to Bughouse. (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Discochess. Distributed Chess.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1)
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96)
- Double Skak. Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Doubles Chess. Four player chess variant on octagonal board. (Cells: 128)
- Doubles Chess Partnership Ltd . Website of company selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 128)
- Duchess . For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players on a rose-shaped board.
- Dynamic Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant with free setup.
Total items listed: 14