Starts with the letter 'P'
- Paired Piece Tunnelchess. A new approach to the Tunnelchess first rank. (4x8x4, Cells: 128)
- Pent-Ashtapada. A hybrid of Maack's Raumschach and Kogbetliantz' 8x8x8 game.
- Pentaplane. On a 5 by 5 by 5 board with various new pieces. (5x5x5, Cells: 125)
- Peterson's 3-d Space Chess. Improved rules for Space chess. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
- Planar 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant played with pieces which are restricted to particular planes within the cubic field.
- Polyhedron Chess. Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. (x5, Cells: 300)
- Polyhedron Chess . Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess.
- Positional 3-D Chess. 3D games using position to determine how to move from board to board.
- Prince. 8x8x8 3-D variant with new pieces. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Prince . 3-D Chess variant using an 8x8x8 board and many new pieces.
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294)
- Pyramidal Chess. 3-dimentional variant on four levels. (x4, Cells: 120)
Total items listed: 13