Starts with the letter 'I'
- Imperial Cheops. Played on a pyramid field of thirteen 3x3x3 cubes. Inspired by a description in Frank Herbert's novel Dune.
- Infinite Chess. Extends Chess to larger, even infinite, boards. ()
- Influence Chess. Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. (4x7x3, Cells: 84)
- Influence Chess . Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer.
- Influenced 8-Leveled 3D Alice Chess. A combination of Influence and Alice Chess on a 3D board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Interactive 3D Chess Program. Missing description
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Program' entry listed|
|2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||6 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Four or more dimensional' entry listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6