Starts with the letter 'H'
- Heathen Europe Chess. 2 player cubic-cell Europe-specific offshoot of AOF series. (6x6, Cells: 144)
- Hexagonal Raumschach. Three dimensional analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess, based on Raumschach. (7x7x5, Cells: 185)
- Hexagonal Raumschach. 3D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Raumschach.
- Hexichess . 3D hexagonal Chess. DOS program playing this game, and information and photo of expensive glass set. (x3, Cells: 75)
- Honeycomb Chess. This variant uses a board of hex-prism cells and two sets of FIDE pieces. (Cells: 120)
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144)
- Honeycomb Minishogi. Hex-prism version of 3d Minishogi, with compulsory setup phase. (4x5x4, Cells: 50)
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280)
- Hyperchess . Commercial page, advertising beautiful but expensive 3-dimensional chess sets. (Link.).
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256)
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess.
Total items listed: 11