Starts with the letter 'F'
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.).
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (x7, Cells: 64)
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess.
- Five Up. An improved version of Raumschach. (5x5x5, Cells: 125)
- Five Up Chess. Three-Dimensional Chess.
- Flipped-return Nichtschach. Pieces return as something else on the same 3d board. (6x6x6, Cells: 216)
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc.
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time.
- Flying Chess . Some pieces can fly.
- Flying Chess. Some pieces can fly. (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Fractal Chess . Missing description
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields.
|7 'Game' entries listed||6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||14 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Circular shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 14