Starts with the letter 'C'
- Cavewars CSIPGS Chess. Three dimensional chess variant based on Cavewars game.
- The Central Squares . 3d chess variant where all three levels share their central squares.
- The Central Squares. 3d chess variant where all three levels share their central squares. (6x6x3, Cells: 100)
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Cheops. Large 3d chess variant inspired by Dune novels.
- Chess 2. Missing description
- Chess Cubed. Played within a 4x4x4 cube.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96)
- Chess in Space . Pamphlet describing 3 dimensional chess ideas.
- Chess in the Third Dimension. Three-D proprietary game from Skor-Mor.
- Chess3. Three dimensional board with three board parts. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Chess3D. A program for building 3D chess boards.
- Chessical Cubism . Pamphlet describing 3 dimensional chess ideas.
- Chessma 84. Game with elements of Chess and Ultima on a board with two levels with special corner squares. (10x10x2, Cells: 84)
- Chessmic. Commercial, expensive, three-dimensional chess from Germany.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126)
- Corral Chess. Force the opponent to the center in this 45/46 Cell Contest entry. (5x9x2, Cells: 46)
- Corral Chess.. Force the opponent to the center in this 45/46 Cell Contest entry.
- Corrugated Chess. A minimally-3d answer to the problem of symmetric-array 9-file variants. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Cosmic Chess. Website with program that lets you play this game against others on the WWW.
- Courier Leapale. Extrapolating Courier Kamil to 3 dimensions. (6x6x6, Cells: 216)
- Cross3D Chess. 3D Chess game where pieces are arranged in a cross shape. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Cross3D Chess . 3D Chess game where pieces are arranged in a cross shape.
- Crosstunnel. A cross between Tunnelchess and Fivequarters. (8x8x4, Cells: 196)
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- Cube+ . Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38)
- Cubic Chess . Three dimensional chess variant on 7 by 7 by 7 board. (Link.). (7x7x7, Cells: 343)
- Curved Space. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (x7, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 31