Starts with the letter 'W'
- Warlock Chess. Introducing the Warlock piece, which can transform between Korean Cannon and Rook (zrf available).
- Warp Point Chess. Knights are replaced by Warp Points that other pieces can move between. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- The Water Buffalo Game. Everybody's got a water buffalo! (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Weakest Chess. Pieces are weakenend as they must use a turn to change direction or flip between taking and non-taking mode. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Werewolf Chess. An nearly invincible, but bribable Werewolf replaces the Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Wey. Another variant in the same family as Avon, Cam, Isis, and Kennet. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- White Elephant Chess. Four variants pitting the white Elephant army against black with the normal FIDE array. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Wizard's Curse. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
|1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8