Starts with the letter 'L'
- Lancers Chess. chess with lancer piece, lancers instead of knights.
- Lene Hau Chess. Pieces take several turns for doing one move, going only one square per turn. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Levitating Kings. Kings can levitate orthagonally or diagonally over a line of friendly pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Lifeform Chess. Instead of individual units, pieces are parts of the body of a giant animal. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Lion Chess. Replaces the riders in Chess with hoppers.
- LiQi. Very Strong Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Liquid Chess. Missing description
- Lumberjack. Pieces move depending on the column they are on. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8