Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kilyow. Invented by Furugouri Akio(古郡章雄) in 1991.
- King Friday XIII Chess. Flexible castling, promotion to opponent's pieces, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- King's Guard Chess. Pawns move like kings and only Pawns may capture. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Knight Scattering Chess. Knights can neither capture nor be captured, but instead can move opposing pieces a Knight's move away. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Knight-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
|1 'Uses cards' entry listed||1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'Hidden information' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
|2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7