Starts with the letter 'H'
- Half Bughouse. Another name for Anywhere Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Half Chess. Pieces have approximately half their usual movement possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Halfgi. A hybrid of Chessgi and Ralph Betza's Half Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Halfling Chess. Game where all pieces (except Knights) are Halflings. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hammer Chess. Minor pieces have increased movement possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Haynie's Game of Leapers. On 8 by 8 board with several pieces that can jump. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Haynie's high power fairy chess 64. With orthodox chess set but different stronger movements for most pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Heavy Gravity Chess. Chess with heavy gravity, Knights can't jump, Queens, Bishops, and Rooks are limited to 4 spaces per move, Kings move 1 diagonal. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hero and Superhero Chess. The King's Pawn is replaced by a Hero (moves like any other piece on your side on the board) or a Superhero (improved Hero). (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hero's Chess. A chess with very different pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hidden Random Chess. This is a two-player game that incorporates the element of chance in chess.
- Highcastle Chess. All pieces can castle. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hobbit Chess . Two variants, 8x8 and 9x9, using hobbits as superpawns.
- Hobgoblin Chess. Inchworm crowd-forming magnetic mutating lunar-hallway exploding-Pawn Chess; an extreme game. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hoppel-Poppel. Modest divergent variant where Knights capture like Bishops and Bishops capture like Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Horseman's Chess. Game where pieces mount and dismount.
- House of Mirrors Chess. Mirrors and reflective pieces add interesting twists to strategy by making pieces appear in 2 or 3 places at the same time. (8x8, Cells: 87)
- Hyperspace Chess. When moving more than one square, pieces travel some turns in hyperspace before arriving at their destination. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|18 'Game' entries listed||1 'War game' entry listed|
|1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
Total items listed: 18