Starts with the letter 'W'
- Wa Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on an 11 by 11 board. (Link.).
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier.
- Wa Shogi. Game with many different rather weak pieces, with or without drops. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Wa Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Wa Shogi set.
- Whale Shogi. Shogi variant. (6x6, Cells: 36)
- Whale Shogi. Small Shogi variant.
- What is wrong with Shou Dou Qi?. Comments on the rules of Shou Dou Qi - the Animal Game.
- Who crosses the river first?. A variant on Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47)
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces.
Total items listed: 10