Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tai Shogi. Very large Shogi variant.
- Tai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercially available Tai Shogi set.
- Taikyoku Photographs. Missing description
- Taikyoku Shogi. Taikyoku Shogi. Extremely large shogi variant. (36x36, Cells: 1296)
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Fire Demons burn surrounding enemies, Generals capture jumping many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Tenjiku Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Tenjiku Shogi set.
- Tezhi Luzhanqi - Chinese army chess. Chinese strategic game. (5x13, Cells: 63)
- Tezhi Luzhanqi - Chinese army chess. Chinese strategic game.
- Thai Chess. Missing description
- Thai chess (Makruk). Rules and information. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Thai Chess - The Fool's mate in Makruk Thai. Mate in a few moves in Thai Chess.
- Thai Chess game. How Many "Mets" Will Finish Off The Naked King Of Siam?
- Thai Chess v1.0. Freeware program that plays Thai Chess. (Link.).
- Thai Chess: the Checkmate of the Arabs in Mak Rok Thai. A game of Thai Chess.
- ThaiBG . Thai language site (with limited English) where you can play Makruk and Thai Checkers on-line.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91)
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players.
- Tommy's Toys. Has available a shareware program that plays the Jungle Game.
- Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
- Tori Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi.
- Tori Shogi pictures. Pictures of a commercial Tori Shogi set.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
- TriMac HexChess. Hexagonal XiangQi. (Cells: 135)
- Turn Qi. Cannonless Xiang Qi on a Byzantine-style board, complete with Byzantine geography! (18x5, Cells: 90)
Total items listed: 26