Starts with the letter 'S'
- San-kwo-k'i. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- Sankaku Shogi. Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. (7x8, Cells: 44)
- Semedo. Missing description (5x8, Cells: 40)
- Shanghai Palace Chess. A blend of Chinese, Japanese, and Western Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- On ShareDebate International. Online BBS magazine, and software for chinese chess, Korean chess, and for making sets for these games.
- Shatar. Mongolian chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shatar. The major form of chess played in Mongolia for centuries.
- Sho Shogi. Historic predecessor of shogi. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shocky. A program that plays Shogi.
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) (Recognized!)
- Shogi. Play the Japanese form of Chess, in which captured pieces can be dropped back as your own. (Recognized!)
- Shogi . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Shogi - Japan's Game of Strategy.. Book teaching how to play Shogi.
- Shogi : Japan's Game of Strategy. Missing description
- Shogi FAQ. Questions and answers about Shogi (Japanese Chess).
- Shogi for Beginners. A book on Japanese chess, Shogi.
- Shogi for Beginners. Missing description
- Shogi for Chess Players . Introduction to Shogi geared for western chess players.
- The Shogi Foundation . Organization selling books on Shogi and a portable shogi set.
- Shogi Programs. Links to different programs that play Shogi.
- Shogi set. Photo's of shogi (Japanese chess) set.
- Shogi set. Photographs of a Shogi set.
- Shogi Software. Shogi Software.
- Shogi Variant Program. Home page of a freeware program, that allows humans to play shogi and 11 variants of shogi. (Link.).
- Shogi Variants Site. Wikipedia dedicated to Shogi Variants.
- Shogi WDA: Alquerque army. Experimental army, supposed to be played against standart Shogi army. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi web site . Web site on Shogi and its variants.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Shogi, Mortal Shogi, and Kamikaze Mortal Shogi . Optimized ZRFs for Japanese Chess and some recent variants.
- Shou Dou Qi: The Battle of Animals - The Jungle Game. Simulated conflict between animal kingdoms. (7x9, Cells: 63)
- Shou Dou Qui . Printable Board and Pieces.
- Sigma 4 Shogi. Missing description (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Silver General. Shogi piece that moves one square diagonally, or forward.
- Sino-European Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Sittuyin (Burmese Chess). Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Sittyuin. Burmese Chess.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140)
- Southern Shogi. Shogi variant where pieces move like friendly pieces `south' of them. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Spire orth triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (7x14, Cells: 98)
- Stacked-Copying Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Storm the Ivory Tower. A Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games.
Total items listed: 45