Starts with the letter 'G'
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135)
- The Game of Three Generals. Each player has three generals, which command different sections of his army. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Game of three kingdoms, Photos. Photo's of a three-player Xiangqi variant.
- Games ancient and oriental and how to play them. Missing description
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
- Gi-Qi-Game. Another one crossover of European, Chinese and Japanese chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Gnu Qi. A cross between Anglis Qi and Wildebeest Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Gold General. Shogi piece that moves one square but not diagonally backwards.
- Grand Shogi. Normal Shogi, but with extra pieces.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi.
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
Total items listed: 15