Starts with the letter 'F'
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1. Missing description
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies.
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but.
- Five-Minute Poppy Shogi. Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. (4x5, Cells: 20)
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf).
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Football Chess - Photo's. Chinese game of Snakes and Ladders type, with little in common with either Chess or Football.
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Fraction Shogi. Shogi with fractional moves. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- The Friends of Chinese Chess in Finland. Missing description
Total items listed: 11