Starts with the letter 'D'
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Historical large Shogi variant. (17x17, Cells: 289)
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225)
- Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai Shogi set.
- Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai-dai Shogi set.
- Dai-Ryu Shogi. Large Shogi variant with new pieces. (9x16, Cells: 144)
- Decay Shogi. Pieces decay if held too long. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Dlyouk Janggi. Program that plays this Korean Chess Variant. (Link.).
- Dragon Horse. Moves as Bishop or Wazir.
- Droppable Xiangqi. Another variant of Xiangqi with droppable pieces. (10x9, Cells: 90)
Total items listed: 11