Starts with the letter 'B'
- Bach Dang Chess . Game on board of 88 squares, with Ships and other special pieces and rules.
- Bario Shogi. A shogi game with pieces that can be change typed. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- The Battle of the Animals. Simulated conflict between animal kingdoms. (7x9, Cells: 63)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Bird Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Bishogi. An attempt to take the FIDE army further towards Shogi than Chessgi does. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Blind Chess. Played on the squares of half a Xiangqi board but using all the pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Blind Shogi. Missing description
- Braintv: A Korean chess TV channel. KoreanChess.
- Burmese Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Burmese Chess. Most popular form in Burma.
- Burmese Chess. Missing description
- Burmese Traditional Chess. An article that discusses chess as it was played in Burma. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bushi shogi. Shogi variant on a two-square board! Bushi means Samurai.
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces.
Total items listed: 16