Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'W%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier.
- War of the Worlds . Chess army from planet Earth against the Martian forces of Jetan.
- Warp Point Chess. Knights are replaced by Warp Points that other pieces can move between.
- The Weak Square of the Jumping King . Kings start jumping around, dropping the other pieces on a board with 38 squares.
- Weak! . Black has 7 knights, and 16 pawns, White the usual array.
- Weakest Chess . Pieces are as weak as possible while still retaining chess-like qualities.
- Weave and Dungeon . Abstract game played on a board divided into Weave and Dungeon, with movement following different rules on each part.
- Whale Shogi. Small Shogi variant.
- Where Eagles Fly . Missing description
- White Elephant Chess . Four variants pitting the white Elephant army against black with the normal FIDE array.
- Wild Jokers . 7 by 7 board with 8 pits and various pieces, including jokers that can make successive jumps across pit.
- Wildebeest Chess . Variant on an 10 by 11 board with extra jumping pieces.
- Windows Chess . Windows Chess is played on a board inspired by an arch window in my neighbourhood.
- Wizard Chess . Variant on 12 by 7 board with fantasy pieces (includes Advanced Wizard Chess).
- Wizard's War . Game with piece-creating Wizards and a board divided into arena and enchanted sections.
- Wolf Chess. Half-century old variant on 8 x 10 board with many unusual pieces.
- Wormhole Chess . When a piece leaves a square, it `folds' together.
- Wuji Chinese Chess. Invented by Zheng Lei(鄭磊,河南光山縣人) in 1993.
Redirect Your Search