Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'I%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- IAGO Chess ZRF file. ZRF file for IAGO Chess rules.
- iChess . Missing description
- Illusionary Piece Chess . A piece and a Pawn on each side are more powerful, but can not offer check or prevent bare King.
- Imperial Dragon . A variant of Xiangqi designed to appeal to western players.
- Infantry Chess . Small chess variant with short range pieces.
- Insane . Pieces change to random type when they move.
- Insect Chess . On a 12x12 board. All pieces are insect and arachnid representations, with some unique pieces.
- Interdependent Chess . A 42 square variant in which pieces borrow capturing ability from other pieces.
- InterGrid Chess . Pieces on corners and on centers of squares of 8 by 8 board.
- Interweave . Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color.
- Invasion . A military inspired Chess variant played on an 84-squares board.
- Inverse Capture Chess . Pieces are captured the way they move.
- Iron Guard Chess. Instead of a queen, white has an Iron Guard who can move only to adjacent diagonal squares and cannot be captured.
- Island Chess. Some connections between squares are missing.
- Iss Jetan . Missing description
Redirect Your Search