Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'R%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ready Chess. A move must be used to restore a unit's ability to capture, except for the king.
- Recaptureless Chess. A unit which has just captured is itself invulnerable to capture for the move.
- Recruiter Chess. Capturer recruits on adjacent squares.
- Recycle Chess. You may capture your own units and replace them on the board.
- Red Castle Chess. Red king and QR cannot move except to castle, which wins for Red.
- Reflex Chess. Force your opponent to checkmate.
- Refusal Chess. You may refuse one enemy move per turn.
- Refuse Once Chess. You may refuse one enemy move per game.
- Renezans Chess. Proprietary game, 9x9, in which the occupant of the center.
- Repatriation Chess. Pairs of captured units are returned to the board.
- Reserve Chess. Units may be removed from the board and dropped back in later.
- Rettah Chess. King can move as any piece but must capture its attacker.
- Rifle Chess. Units capture without moving.
- Riley's Four Army Chess. Several ways to win.
- River Chess. Win by getting a piece to the opposite side.
- Roman Chess. 10x10 variant available commercially.
- Romanchenko's Chess. New chessboard with sides displaced.
- Rook Square Chess. Enemy rook squares are royal.
- Rotary. Missing description
- Rotation Chess. Every ten turns, you switch and play the other player's units.
- Royal Magician Chess. Missing description
- Rubble Chess. Pieces must clear out unoccupied squares before they can move through them.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description
- Russian Symmetric Chess. Russian 9x9 variant.
Redirect Your Search