Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'O%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Objective Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant where each player has a secret objective.
- Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares.
- One-Eye Chess (Blind). Kriegspiel variant where one side can see, but lacks both Knights, a Bishop and the Queen.
- One-Eye Chess (Sighted). Kriegspiel variant where one side can see, but lacks both Knights, a Bishop and the Queen.
- Original Kriegspiel. With help of a referee, two players move without knowing the moves of the opponent (captured piece types revealed).
- Outpost Chess. Win by occupying a designated square in enemy territory for one move.
- OverKnight Chess. Pawns are replaced by Knights, which promote.
Redirect Your Search