Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'N%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Narrowness Chess. Many pawns.
- Nearly Anywhere Chess. Pieces teleport anywhere without capturing or checking.
- Nemesis Chess. Missing description
- NeoChess. For four players on an 8x10 board.
- NeoSchaak. Load your own units, onto the first two ranks, as you like during the game.
- Neutral King Chess. Missing description
- New York Twins Chess I. Large board with two kings. Checkmate either one.
- New York Twins Chess II. Large board with two kings. Capture one, then checkmate the other.
- Nine Riders Chess. Each piece is a rider.
- Ninny Chess. Classic board game.
- No Entry Chess. Bar the opponent's access to one square after each of your moves.
- Non-Prise Chess. Only kings and pawns can capture queens, rooks, bishops, or knights.
- Non-Random CardChess for Four. Cardchess with predetermined locations for card pieces.
- Non-Random CardChess for Teams. Cardchess with predetermined locations for card pieces.
- Non-Random CardChess for Three. Cardchess with predetermined locations for card pieces.
- Non-Random CardChess for Two. Cardchess with predetermined locations for card pieces.
- Norwegian Chess. Q/N and B/R transform after each move.
- Nuisance Chess. Co-chess variants in which empty cosquares are occupied by nuisances which may be captured by either side.
- Null Chess. Squares on which captures have taken place can no longer be visited.
- Numericron Chess. Score points by attacking enemy units.
Redirect Your Search