Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'E%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Easy Chess. Java applet the plays chess.
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three players.
- Echo Chess I. If possible, make a second move with a matching unit.
- Echo Chess II. If possible, make a second move with a matching unit.
- Echos. Transform your non-attacked, non-royal units as you like.
- Eclipse Chess. Units in the eclipse zone cannot move or give check.
- Ed's Chess Applet. Missing description
- Edgehog Chess. Queens may move only to or from edges of the board.
- Emperor of China. A cross between Chess and Halma.
- English Progressive Chess. Missing description
- Erosion Chess. Units erode after eight moves.
- Extended Queenside Castling. Orthochess, but Queenside castling is possible with a piece at d1 or b1, also called Madchess.
Redirect Your Search