Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'D%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Dabbabante Chess. 2,0 runner need not stop for intervening units.
- Dark Chess. You have only limited information on where your opponents pieces are.
- Dark Chess II. You have only limited information on where your opponents pieces are.
- Decimal Four-Player Chess I. Checkmate either opposing teammate for the win.
- Decimal Four-Player Chess II. Checkmate either oppoenent for the win.
- Decimal Four-Player Chess III. Checkmate either opponent for the win.
- Decimal Four-Player Chess IV. Checkmate either opponent for the win.
- Desertion Chess. When you move next to opposing pieces, they desert to your side; win by converting or capturing all opposing pieces.
- Diagonal Quadrant Chess. Different setup and pawn moves.
- Diamond Chess II. Game on diamond-shaped board with 98 triangular cells.
- Diana Chess. Miniature chess game from the late 1800's.
- Dice Chess I. Move the unit indicated by the roll of a six-sided die.
- Dice Chess V. If you cannot move the unit shown on the six-sided die,.
- Discreet Kriegspiel. Kriegspiel with no information about pawn captures or checks; win by capturing the opposing king.
- Disguised King I. A secret royal pawn must be protected.
- Disguised King II. Win by capturing the secret royal pawn.
- Displaced Grid Chess. A Grid Chess variant that allows kings to visit corners, etc.
- Don't Cross Midnight. Chess on a rotating planet; units may not cross the International.
- Double Chess. Play two Orthochess games at the same time, moving in either each move.
- Double Move Chess #1. Move twice per turn, win by capture not checkmate.
- Double Move Chess #2. Move twice per turn, win by capture not checkmate, check or mate ends turn.
- Double Move Chess #3. Move twice per turn with the same piece.
- DoubleWide Chess. Variant where two complete chess sets (including two Kings per side) are set up on a doublewide board.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess. 14x10 version.
- Dutch Chess. Pawns start on the back ranks and move as queens.
- Dynamic Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant with free setup.
Redirect Your Search