- Annan Shogi . Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it (and similar variants).
- Avalanche Chess . A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns.
- Doublestep Chess and Doubletime Chess . All pieces may move twice when moving.
- Hanga Roa . Play Hanga Roa with Zillions of Games!
- Marseillais Chess . Move twice per turn.
- Progressive Chess . A collection of variants with increasing numbers of moves each turn.
- Straights . Chess-like Naval Battle game from the end of the 19th Century.
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'War game' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7