- Cambodian Chess . Mysterious 9x9 "Cambodian" Chess game that seems unknown in Cambodia.
- Cardmate. Chess variant on board with 100 squares, inspired by card games. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Cardmate . Chess variant on board with 100 squares, inspired by card games.
- Cuban Chaturang. 10x10 variant from Havana with Vampire Bats that move as King, Knight or Zebra.
- Hexabeast. Hexagonal chess variant with six animal pieces, by Ivan A. Derzhanski. (Cells: 70)
- Hexagonal Chess by Shafran . Half-century old hexagonal chess variant from Soviet Union.
- Russian Chess. Pieces are not removed when captured, but stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Tamerlane chess: ms 7322 version. Information on historic variant of Tamerlane chess. (11x10, Cells: 112)
- Who is Who on Eight by Eight. A compilation of Zillions-estimated piece values on an 8x8 board.
- Wolf Chess. Half-century old variant on 8 x 10 board with many unusual pieces.
- Xhetrast. A conservative Contrast version of Xhess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
Total items listed: 11