- Balbo's Chess . Board with a strange shape designed to make Bishops stronger in relation to Rooks.
- Chess on a Board with 37 Squares . Game with full Chess arrays minus a Pawn on a 37 square board without any corners.
- Chess37 . A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Circular Perspective Chess . Pieces must travel through a central point to get to the opponent's side of the board.
- Different moving pieces . Missing description
- Morley's Chess . Boards with enlarged sides.
- Oblong chess . Variant of Shatranj, played on a four by sixteen sized board.
- Reality check. Remember the opposite site of flippable pieces. (Cells: 39)
- Romanchenko's chess . Game on a Z-shaped board to inspire new thinking.
- Topologies Chess . Chess on a Cylindrical board, on a Toroidal Board, on a Mobius Strip and on a Klein Bottle.
Total items listed: 11