- Byelorussian Cheskers . Crossover between chess and Russian draughts. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: N. N. Grushevsky.
- Chesica . Game from the 19th Century combining elements of Checkers and Chess. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frederick S. Copley.
- Cheskers . Cross-variant between chess and checkers. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Cheskers and Grand Cheskers . Cross-variant between chess and checkers, with variants on larger boards. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Chess Soccer . Chess Soccer game on a 9x9 board with no Pawns, no Captures, two goals and one ball. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chinese Checkers Chess . Some pieces may make multiple jumps as in Chinese Checkers. By Ken Franklin.
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Fussball Chess . Win by moving a piece to the starting square of the king of the opponent. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Jumping Chess . Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. By Peter Aronson.
- Pachessi . Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. By Peter Aronson.
- Schachdame . Variant between Checkers and Chess. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Heinrich Richter.
- Schachmühle . Morris game played on a Chessboard with Chess pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Springermühle . Chessboard Morris game played with Knights. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Sudoku Chess . Missing description By Doug Chatham.
- Sudoku War . A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Toto40 . Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Turmmühle . Chessboard Morris game played with Rooks. By Uwe Wiedemann.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board. Author: Marek14 .
Total items listed: 24