- Accounting Chess . Modern Business Chess: win by capturing or indicting the opposing CEO (King), or bilking all of your Stockholders (Pawns). By Dan Troyka.
- Golem Chess . Variant where the Queen is replaced by the Golem, a piece that must be captured twice to remove it from play. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Ben Good.
- Interweave . Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. By Peter Aronson.
- Push Chess . Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Switching Realms Chess . All noncapturing moves must change the board subset a piece occupies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- This Game is for the Birds . Game where pieces fly past obstacles and some pieces capture by pecking. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza and Peter Aronson.
|10 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10