- Accounting Chess . Modern Business Chess: win by capturing or indicting the opposing CEO (King), or bilking all of your Stockholders (Pawns). By Dan Troyka.
- Chess without pawns . Variant where only kings can take and no pawns are used. Author: Mats Winther. Inventor: Vladislav Rapetsky.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Cleopatra Chess . No captures, but your Cleopatra (Queen) can seduce opposing pieces to your side. By Dan Troyka.
- Desertion Chess . When you move next to opposing pieces, they desert to your side; win by converting or capturing all opposing pieces. By Uwe Wiedemann.
- The Fellowship of the Ring . White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. By Robert Price.
- Maxima . This ZRF enforces the checkmate condition in Maxima. Author: Roberto Lavieri and Joost aan de Brugh. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Maxima . Maxima is an interesting and exiting variant of Ultima, with new elements that make Maxima more clear and dynamic. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Robber Chess . Sliding pieces can make multiple captures, and the goal is to capture all opposing pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
|9 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9