Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Hexagonal',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- A9 HexaChess Zillions Zip . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess . Introducing the Hex Falcon. Author: Graeme C Neatham. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- FoolsHexagonalChess zrf zip file . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Geodesic Chess. Played on a spherical grid of hexagons and pentagons. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Jack V. Cheiky.
- Glinski's Hexagonal Chess . Chess on a board made out of hexagons. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Haynie's Hexagonal Chess . Experimental hexagonal chess variant. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Hepta . Hexagonal clan-based game played with Icehouse pieces. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess . Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hex 39 . Hexagonal chess variant on small board with simple rules. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Torben Mogensen.
- Hex Shogi . A new family of hexagonal Shogi variants. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexa Decimal . Larger hexagonal chess variant (Zillions of Rules file). By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Hexagonal Arimaa. Hexagonal Arimaa - Based on McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. By Tim O'Lena.
- Hexagonal Chess by Shafran . Half-century old hexagonal chess variant from Soviet Union. Author: Ivan Derzhanski. Inventor: Isaak Grigorevich Shafran.
- Hexagonal Chess, Glinski's . Chess on a board made out of hexagons. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Hexagonal Chess, McCooey's . Chess on a board, made out of hexes. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- Hexagonal Iss Jetan . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- HexChess . Various hexagonal chess games, including Glinski's and McCooey's. Author: Jens Markmann.
- Hexes Chess . Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece. Author: Mike Layfield and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
- Hexetera . Download Hexetera for ZOG! Also includes the game in squares: Etcetera! By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexmate . A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
- HiveQueen. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Lions and Dragons Chess . Hexagonal variant. Dragons carry a ball to the goal while Wizards avoid capture. By Tony Quintanilla.
- McCooey's Hexagonal Chess . Chess on a board, made out of hexes. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- Panal: a hexagonal chess . A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. By Glenn Overby II.
- Peanut Chess . Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Philip John Brady.
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. By David Cannon.
- Stations . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Sunflower HexChess Zillions zip . Sunflower HexChess Zillions rule file. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players. By Fergus Duniho.
- Trihex . Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. By Marek14 .
- TriMac HexChess . Zillions Rule File and Graphics. By Graeme C Neatham.