- Accounting Chess . Modern Business Chess: win by capturing or indicting the opposing CEO (King), or bilking all of your Stockholders (Pawns). By Dan Troyka.
- Cheapmate Chess . Mate your opponent with an illegal move. By Robert Price.
- Cheer Chess. All pieces are boosted by sideline Cheerers. By Ken Franklin.
- Chessapawn . Game where all pieces move forward and a win is by promoting. By Robert Price.
- Chessling . Variant where the board starts empty and each player can move or drop a piece, and the goal is capture of all opposing pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: How-Hie Ling.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Forward Chess . Download these files to play Forward Chess with Zillions of Games! By Michael Nelson.
- Illusionary Piece Chess . A piece and a Pawn on each side are more powerful, but can not offer check or prevent bare King. By Peter Aronson.
- Train Wreck Chess . Move your piece, then one of your opponent's, but only forward. By Peter Aronson.
- Triumvirate Chess . Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. Author: Peter Aronson.
|11 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11