Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Border Wars . Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Bottleneck Chess . Most pieces start the game locked up in two bottleneck parts of the board. By Köksal Karakus.
- The Bridge41 . 41 square board with bridge in the middle. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Hubert Lamontagne.
- Chess on a Board with 37 Squares . Game with full Chess arrays minus a Pawn on a 37 square board without any corners. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chess37 . A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: David Howe.
- Clash of Command . Chesslike game with pieces that change and leave behind other pieces on special board.
- Crazy 38's . On strange board with 38 squares. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Ben Good.
- Dino-Czars . Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. By Clark Rodeffer.
- Fanorona Chess . Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. By Peter Aronson.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hans 38 Gift Chess . Eric Greenwood's chess on a board with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hitchhiker Chess . Get your Hitchhiker to the Restaurant at the other End of the Board; inspired by Douglas Adams' books. By Dan Troyka.
- Hopgi . Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. By Peter Aronson.
- Horus . Game with Royal Falcons where all pieces start off board and most captures return pieces to owner's hand. By Peter Aronson.
- Ladder Chess . Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Leap Chess . Game with manditory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. By Ken Franklin.
- Med Chess . Diagonal board game with a mix of traditional, modern and Shogi pieces. Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Mercurial Chess . A variant on 42 squares with a satallite board and the rescure of captured pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Mark Hedden.
- Mini Slanted Escalator Chess . Chess on smaller asymmetric board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Prisoner's Escape . Free your Prisoner by getting it to an unattacked square -- a small board version of Anticheckmate Chess. By Peter Aronson.
- Quad-Square Chess . Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: David Howe.
- Snake Chess . A variant played on a 2 by 12 cyclindrical board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Subway Chess . In a turn, player moves first middle subway part of board and then a piece. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Francois Tremblay.
- Thronschach . A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Glenn Overby II.
- Trubix-43 . Unique piece and lines of movement on an hourglass board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.