Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Moving',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Setups',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 10-directionaI Chess . Chess using the army invented by Jorg Knappen. It also includes his suggested variants of CwDA using his army. By Nick Wolff.
- Almost Chess . One queen has combined rook and knight moves. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chazz . Only kings and pawns. Pawns can move backwards. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Chess 2000 . Chess on 8 by 8 board with knight/rook and knight/bishop pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Gerhard Josten.
- Chessling . Variant where the board starts empty and each player can move or drop a piece, and the goal is capture of all opposing pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: How-Hie Ling.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- FreePawnChess. Chess with more powerful pawns. By Ronald W Brierley.
- King's Leap Chess. Variants with Chancellors (Knight+Rook) and old Russian Queens (Knight+Queen). By David Paulowich.
- Knightmate-Relay Chess . Played with a royal-knight and special movement rules for pieces a knight's move away. By Peter Aronson.
- Legan's Chess . Normal set and board, different setup and pawn moves. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: L. Legan.
- LiQi . Very Strong Chss. By Larry L. Smith.
- Paulowich's Chancellor Chess . A proposal to play chancellor chess with chancellors and queens in the corner on 8 by 8 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Toe to Toe Chess . A variant of Sittuyin (Burmese Chess) with alternating setup, and powerful, short-range pieces. By Peter Aronson.
- Triumvirate Chess . Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. Author: Peter Aronson.