Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Beginners Chess. Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- Chess with Different Periods . A Turn-related variant of Los Alamos Chess. Players may play with many modest variants. By Yu Ren Dong.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Diagonal Chess . Board turned 45 degrees. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Howe.
- Drawless Chess . Simple rules are added to make draws impossible. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Michael D. Ward.
- Dynamic Chess . Pieces move like closest piece left on the same rank. Author: Marek14 .
- Fool's Chess. One pawn is replaced by a Fool. By Danny Van den Berghe.
- Insane . Pieces change to random type when they move. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jari Huikari.
- Interweave . Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. By Peter Aronson.
- Iron Guard Chess. Instead of a queen, white has an Iron Guard who can move only to adjacent diagonal squares and cannot be captured. Author: Douglas Silfen.
- Kings or Lemmings?. Normal chess except that a player can produce clones of his king.
- LiQi . Very Strong Chss. By Larry L. Smith.
- Locusts . Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Luotuoqi (Camel Chess) . Chess variant designed by committee. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Various.
- Mage. Rooks cannot be captured or capture, and the Queen is replaced by a Mage. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Oliver Xymoron.
- Mecklenbeck . Pawns can promote on the sixth row. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Bernd Eickenscheidt.
- Mike's Camel Chess . Lùotuoqí (Camel Chess) variant with more balanced pieces. By Michael Nelson.
- No Chess . Forbid one move to your opponent each turn. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Zoltan Blazsik.
- Pole Chess . F.I.D.E. chess with Pole piece added: from the SF/fantasy novel "Robot Adept". Author: Malcolm Webb. Inventor: Piers Anthony and Malcolm Webb.
- Schachdame . Variant between Checkers and Chess. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Heinrich Richter.
- Shamanic Chess . Pieces may be transformed into 'Shamans'. By M Winther.
- A Simple Proposal. Variant where promotion may occur on the 7th or 8th rank, and may be delayed, but only to captured pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ted Clancy.
- Sudden Death Chess . A piece must be sacrificed after each non-capturing move. By Doug Chatham.
- Taxi Chess . Pay for moves: long moves are expensive. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- The Travelers . Missing description Author: Roberto Lavieri and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Ultima with Alternate Graphics . Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- veSQuj - Chess with 21st century armies . A highly tactical variant with a 21st-century-war theme. By Glenn Overby II.