- Imperial Dragon . A variant of Xiangqi designed to appeal to western players. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Paul Fredrix.
- MiniXiang. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Moon Chess . Played with a Xiangqi set, but with different rules. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Proto-Xiang-Qi . A seminal so-called "Chinese" game with the minimal configuration. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
- Xiangqi . Western Style. Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Xiangqi 42 . A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 square. By Robert Price.
- Yang Qi . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Yáng Qí - Oriental Graphics . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
|11 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|3 'Small board' entries listed||11 'Oriental' entries listed|
|1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed||11 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 11