- Anti-King Chess. Each player has both a King and an Anti-King to protect. Play it! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Henry VIII Chess Preset. This is the preset for Henry VIII Chess (unique take on Extinction Chess). Author: Rich Hutnik.
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Neutral King Chess. V.R. Parton's game where two armies share a King both must try to mate. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Paloma Chess. Game with Royal Queen, promotable Kings, and an unusual array. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Becca Rabong.
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate. Author: Tony Quintanilla
- Towers Chess. Play Towers Chess on Game Courier. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Alex Wood.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. and Tony Quintanilla.
|10 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|1 'Uses dice' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 10