Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 21st Century Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff.
- Ajax Orthodox Chess. Orthodox Chess with Ajax-Chessmen, and droping Ajax-Ministers. By Jose Carrillo.
- Alpaca Chess. An Alpaca, worth two pawns, is added to the standard piece context (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Castle Chess. As Fide-chess, but with extended castle: the king may jump three squares (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Clockwork Orange Chess. Condition your opponent's pieces to be non-violent. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Chess. Play this variant in which pieces combine and split apart. By Fergus Duniho.
- Imposter Chess. Play this game! Exchange captured pieces in order to move Kings in different ways. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Laila W. Stefan. Inventor: Laila W. Stefan.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Mad Queen Shogi. Play this new Chess/Shogi hybrid on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Pyrrhus Chess. The Pyrrhus moves like a king but paralyzes enemy pieces at queen's distance (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Reformed Chess. Pawn can swap with an enemy piece located on the last rank, except king. Thusly, many more won endgames (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Swedish Chess. Drop chess with regular pieces. Pieces dropped can relocate friendly pawns. By M Winther.
- U-Chess. Play Unambiguous Three-Symbol Chess online. Author: Fergus Duniho.